Hey readers! Just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing with the reading challenge. I got under the weather earlier this month (actually it crushed me beneath the heel of its boot but that’s another story) and spent more time reading than normal. That’s not to say that I checked a great many books of my list.
Here’s what I read:
The Amish Market by Vannetta Chapman, Kathleen Fuller, Amy Clipston, and Kelly Irvin
Second Chance at the Sugar Shack by Candis Terry
The Second Sister by Marie Bostwick
Call Me Irresistible by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
The Great Escape by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
4:50 from Paddington by Agatha Christie
I finished reading 50 Ways to Ruin a Rake. Loved it! If you like steamy, historical romance, this is a great read. And so goes #13 on my list. I can also check off #10 A Book published before I was born (4:50 from Paddington).
How are you doing with your challenge? Read any good books lately?
1o book reading challenge
- A book recommended by a book seller or librarian
- A book published in a different decade
- A book you’ve already read before
- A book you should have read in school
- A book that has been banned before
- A book from a genre you don’t normally read
- A book that intimidates you
- A book you’ve been meaning to read for a while
- A book you quit reading once before
- A book published before you were born
- A book recommended by someone close to you
- A book published this year
- A book about another century
- A book you’ve never heard of before
- A book recommended by amazon/internet/cyber friend
8 thoughts on “Reading Challenge: Update May”
Hi Amy! I read Second Sister. Wasn’t it great?
I was really good! I loved the cats!! :)
ibeenreadinf thecandlelight by katheleen fuller and vanessachapman amy cliptson very good just gotdown reading katie letters
Awesome! Are you trying to read from the list? I think I’m about to do a re-read. :)
I read Pray Fro Silence by Linda Castillo. It is my #6 because I usually don’t read mysteries. It was good!
oops…Pray FOR Silence
How did you like it?
I am reading A Simple vow, really good book.